💡: Company admins can create & assign tasks to users in a company account. A task can't be created until a report exists to create it under.
To Add a Task:
- Log into your Aclaimant account.
- From your dashboard, select the Incidents tab and navigate to an incident.
- In an incident, go to the Incident Summary tab and click New task.
- Select a task type using the Action dropdown, an Assignee, a Watcher, and a due-date using the date field next to due on.
Under the Action dropdown, pick one of the following options:
- Free-text - user can enter any text to explain a task that needs completing
- Submit forms - tells the user they need to submit a form
- Upload a form - tells the user they need to upload a form
Fill out a form - tells the user they need to fill out a form
💡: A watcher is a person who is notified of any changes to the task, they are also notified if the task is approaching its due date or if the task is overdue, but does not have the responsibility to complete the task.
💡: How to Assign Assignees and Watchers:
- Upon creating the task, hover over to Assignees. Select the cog wheel and assign the appropriate individual(s) to the task.
- If adding a Watcher to a specific task, hover over to the Watchers section. Select the cog wheel and assign the appropriate individual(s) to the task.
Please sign in to leave a comment.