Company admins can create & assign tasks to users in a company account. A task can't be created until a report exists to create it under.
This help article is meant for clients using the V2/form platform of Aclaimant. If your team is using the Gameplay Questionnaire version, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To add a task:
- Log into your Aclaimant account.
- From your dashboard, create a new incident report by clicking New Incident in the top right corner, OR click on an existing incident in the Incidents tab.
- In the incident that you just created or one that already existed, go to the Incident Summary tab and click New task.
- Select a task type using the Action dropdown, an Assignee, a Watcher, and a due-date using the date field next to due on.
Under the Action dropdown, pick one of the following options:
Fill out a form - tells the user they need to fill out a form
Upload a form - tells the user they need to upload a form
Submit forms - tells the user they need to submit a form
Free-text - user can enter any text to explain a task that needs completing
- Note: A watcher is a person who is notified of any changes to the task, they are also notified if the task is approaching its due date or if the task is overdue, but does not have the responsibility to complete the task).