💡:Aclaimant's feature for filtering lists & saving custom filters for reports and more efficient navigation.
What are Custom Views and Where Do Custom Views Exist?
Before, searching and filtering lists made it easy to find particular items. We've given you a way to save those filtered lists within Custom Views so you don't have to recreate those filtered lists each time you return. Aclaimant's list views are the primary way for you to interact with Safety, Incidents and their associated Claims, Tasks and Files.
At this time, custom views are accessible within the Incidents, Safety, and Policies tabs. You have the power to create custom views for both Safety and Incidents along with their associated Claims, Tasks and Files. With Policies, you have the power to create custom views for policies and along with their associated attributes such as claim number, line of coverage, description, etc.
Creating a custom view for Incidents & Safety
- By clicking on the '+' icon next to 'Custom Views', you have the ability to begin creating a new filtered list of results that can be saved to your account for future use.
- Within this panel, you have the power to add as many filter options as you like by adding them and selecting the criteria you wish to focus on.
- You also have the ability to include a search term if you want to filter the list even further. For example, Custom views gives you the ability to filter your results by Data Source
- Once you have your filters created, the new & unique custom view can be given a name and saved to your account so you can return to it at any point to view the same filtered list of results.
Creating a Custom View for Policies
1. Begin by navigating to the Settings tab and selecting the Policies sub-tab.
2. Once in the Policies, you will see all of your policies listed. To create a custom view, select the icon next to the search bar and select New Custom View.
3. Within the panel , you have the power to add as many filter options as you like by adding them and selecting the criteria you wish to focus on.
4. You also have the ability to include a search term if you want to filter the list even further. Once you have your filters created, the new custom view can be given a name and saved to your account by selecting the button, so you can return to it at any point to view the same filtered list of results.
Creating a Custom View for Users
1. Navigate to the Users tab, where you will see the Custom Views sub-tab. Click the '+' sign to add a custom view.
2. Within the Users custom view you will be able to create views by Access, Role, Collective (if applicable), and Company (if applicable). You will still be able to filter your users by Role, Last Activity, and Email.
How Custom Views Work
When creating a new custom view, it will be contextually based on the selected category. For instance, if you are on the 'Incidents' tab and viewing the full list of Incidents and create a new custom view, it will look for Incidents with the filters you apply. If you have selected Files within the 'Incidents' tab, you will be creating a custom view of Files.
*To generate a report from your custom view, please follow the link on How to Generate a New Report