💡: When generating a new report or artifacts for a particular report, you have the ability to keep track of these documents and files for each value of the grouping you select. These files will be generated to summarize incident data in a legible way that is required by OSHA.
Based on the parameters selected they will generate the following:
- Always generated: OSHA Forms 300 and 300a
- When there are incidents with sharps or privacy set: Anonymized versions of OSHA Forms 300 and 300a, in addition to the standard non-anonymized versions.
- When there are incidents with sharps set: A 'Sharps log' csv.
- When 'Stop counting days as of end date' is selected for custom date range: Within the generated files, you will notice red warning text that alerts the viewer of those respective files of the timelines included for the event data.
- Each grouping value will generate 2 to 6 corresponding artifacts in accordance with these rules.
See screenshot below for OSHA reports main page: