💡: When generating a new report or artifacts for a particular report, you have the ability to keep track of these documents and files for each value of the grouping you select. These files will be generated to summarize incident data in a legible way that is required by OSHA.
Based on the parameters selected they will generate the following:
- Always generated: OSHA Forms 300 and 300a
- When there are incidents with sharps or privacy set: Anonymized versions of OSHA Forms 300 and 300a, in addition to the standard non-anonymized versions.
- When there are incidents with sharps set: A 'Sharps log' csv.
- When 'Stop counting days as of end date' is selected for custom date range: Within the generated files, you will notice red warning text that alerts the viewer of those respective files of the timelines included for the event data.
- Each grouping value will generate 2 to 6 corresponding artifacts in accordance with these rules.
See screenshot below for OSHA reports main page:
Running OSHA Logs:
When you run your OSHA logs, you will see few different statuses that give you insight into what the status of your OSHA report is. See the examples below some examples of these statuses:
Pending: This occurs when the OSHA Report is Queued. You will also see a pop-up message notifying you that the report has been "Scheduled".
Running: This occurs when Aclaimant starts running the OSHA reports.
Updating: This occurs as the reports are being processed. The length of time may vary depending upon how many reports are being processed.
Success: When the OSHA reports finish updating, you will see a Success status. Additionally, you will also see a pop-up message notifying you that your OSHA reports are ready for your viewing.
Error: If there are any issues with running your reports, you may see an Error status. If you are unable to identify the cause of the error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org