A step-by-step guide to creating, editing, and deleting events.
Note: To create, edit, or delete an event your Role must have the Manage Extended Incident Information permission enabled. To change your Role or update your Role’s permissions, please contact your Aclaimant account manager or email email@example.com.
- Select the New event button in the upper-right corner of the Events tab. If this is your first event you will also see a link in the body of the page.
- Choose an Event type and Category for the event, enter a date, and select Create new event.
Edit an Event
- Select the “…” button in the upper-right corner of the event, then select Edit.
- Make changes to type, category, sub-category, date, and note for the event, and select Update event.
Delete an Event
- Select the “…” button in the upper-right corner of the event, then select Delete.
Below, you can find a visual demonstration on how to navigate events in Aclaimant: