A step-by-step guide to creating, editing, and deleting events.
💡: This help article is meant for clients using the V2/form platform of Aclaimant. If your team is using the V3 version of Aclaimant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Note: To create, edit, or delete an event your Role must have the Manage Extended Incident Information permission enabled. To change your Role or update your Role’s permissions, please contact your Aclaimant account manager or email email@example.com.
Create an Event:
- Select the New event button in the upper-right corner of the Events tab. If this is your first event you will also see a link in the body of the page.
- Choose an Event type and Category for the event, enter a date, and select Create new event.
Edit an Event
- Select the “…” button in the upper-right corner of the event, then select Edit.
- Make changes to type, category, sub-category, date, and note for the event, and select Update event.
Delete an Event
- Select the “…” button in the upper-right corner of the event, then select Delete.