💡: This article is for customers on Aclaimant V3 Workflows, if you are using Aclaimant V2, please go to this article.
Log into your Aclaimant account.
On your dashboard, click on New Incident in the upper right corner.
- Select the form that will become the primary form of the incident report and click Next.
- To complete your incident report, select the green Done. If you have more sections to complete, do so, then select Save & Exit when ready.
- Once you complete filling out the incident report, you will be taken to the summary screen.
- Additional files, documents, and forms can be added by going to the Files sub-tab and clicking one of the three buttons below. All of these additional forms, documents, and forms will live in the Files sub-tab.
To change the status of an incident report:
- Once you have filled out your incident report, you have the option to change the status. To do this navigate to the incident tab and selected the incident. Once your are in the incident on the right side of the screen next to the edit button, a drop down will appear of the status choices for your incident.
Please sign in to leave a comment.