You can configure your SAML Authentication by following the steps below:
1. Go to your Google Workspace Admin dashboard
2. Choose Apps:
💡: If Apps is not on your home dashboard, you can search for it in the top search bar.
3. Choose SAML Apps
4. Add a new custom SAML app
5. Enter in a name for this application, something like “Aclaimant”, and click Continue.
6. Copy the “SSO URL” and the “Certificate”. You will need to send this to your Aclaimant Implementation Manager once you've completed setup.
- If you forget to download them or lose them, you can download the full metadata after completion. See “A” in the image for Step 9.
- a. ACS URL:
- b. Entity ID:
- c. Check the checkbox for “Signed response”
- d. Set Name ID format to
- e. Ensure Name ID is set to
Basic Information > Primary Email(should be the default)
8. No attribute mappings are necessary. Click FINISH.
9. After creating the application, you will be redirected to an informational page on the new app. You will need to enable the new application for the users that need to use it within your organization. Select User Access.
10. Enable access for users, by either selecting ON for everyone or selecting the correct Organizational unit and turning the app on just for that group.
11. Send the SSO URL and Certificate from Step 6 to your Aclaimant Implementation Manager to complete the process of enabling SSO for your organization.
Please contact your Implementation Manager or email@example.com for more information.