💡: View any generated reports related to incidents and claims
To generate a new report:
- Navigate to the incidents tab.
2. Select incidents or claims on the left side of the screen
💡 The claims report contains transactions and loss runs
3. Once you have chosen incidents or claims, next you will click the plus (+) sign next to Custom Views. A 'Create a new custom view' window will appear on the right side of the screen.
4. Once the 'Create new custom views' window appears, click the plus button, indicated by the green arrow. You will then able to set your search criteria, via the dropdown under the "Show items that have the follow characteristics" heading.
5. Once your search criteria has been set, you will select create report from filter.
6. Once you click create report from filter, you will have the option to select a simple or detailed report. Once you make your selection you will click create report. Below is a description of each type of report:
- Simple (incidents): Contains basic information about the affected person and description of the case. Roughly equivalent to OSHA’s Form 300: Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Detailed (incidents): Contains everything in the Simple format, plus additional details about the affected person, the illness or injury, and the establishment where it occurred.
💡: You have the option to save the custom view you created
7. Once selecting Create Report, you will be redirected to the Reports tab where the report will be found.
8. Once redirected to the Reports tab, you will now able to export the report via CSV file. By selecting on 'Export CSV file', your report will download to the device and you will be able to open the document in your preferred application (ie: Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets, etc.)